COVID-19 Announcement of IBB Hotel Collection
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open for business. All reservations can be made directly through the hotel or via the hotel homepage.
– There are no more access and distance rules for hotel and restaurant guests.
– The mask requirement in all hotel and catering interiors have been lifted for guests and our staff since 03 April 2022.
– You can still voluntarily decide whether and which mask you wear.
– You and our staff can continue to decide voluntarily whether and which mask you wear.
– We ask you to continue to observe the hygiene rules in the hotel and at breakfast.
– Please always inform yourself about the current rules for your day of arrival
In order to make your stay hygienically safe, we have taken the following hygiene measures:
– There are antibacterial soaps in all guest rooms.
– Antibacterial dispensers are located on all floors, staircases and in public areas.
– Our restaurants and conference area are disinfected several times a day.
– Your room will only be cleaned at your request during your stay. Please inform us no later than 9.00 a.m. on the day in question if you wish to have your room cleaned.
For questions or assistance regarding reservations, a booking, or other points, you can reach us by telephone at:
T: +49 851 95180 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend that you follow the Corona information provided by the German governments.
If you notice any symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, please contact the health department or your doctor. Please visit our hotel website https://www.ibbhotelpassau.com for news, special offers or promotions.